Have you seen many experts
and still do not have relief?
Do you think you have TMJ Disorder?
Are You Suffering From Any of These Symptoms?
- Migraine and tension like headaches
- Jaw Joints Sounds
- Soreness in the jaw, head, face, or neck
- Limited jaw movement - opening and moving right and left with teeth touching
- Ear issues such as stuffy, achy, or ringing ears
- Dizziness "Vertigo"
Dr. Lorio is one of only 20 dentists in the United States, with the extent of training in the methods he uses, to help patients who have these issues.
Our Treatment Goals:
Help you feel better again
Use non-invasive treatment
No shots, surgery, or medicine for treatment
How Do We Strive for these Treatment Goals:
To Create Harmony with the Bite, Muscles, and Joint
- Accurately measure your proper physiologic jaw relationship
- Coordinate how your physiology functions to address the cause of your symptoms
- Use highly trained clinical techniques and non-invasive technology
We Go for the Cause, Not Just the Symptoms.
In The Consultation, we seek to:
- Listen to you
- Learn more about the symptoms and causes of your TMJ disorder
- Explain these possible causes
- See the big picture
- Talk in language you can understand
- Discuss our diagnostic and possible treatment recommendations
- Answer your questions
Hear Craig Landry, D.D.S.'s Experience
“If it is related to your bite, I have no doubt that he will be able to help.”
Baton Rouge, LA, Patients Thank Dr. Lorio And Our Dentistry Team
Dr. Lorio's team is customer focused, responsive & proactive. He counsels his patients, provides treatment options & engages you in decision making. Very professional & personable. Highly recommend him & his teamView on Google
Dr. Lorio has been working with me several months treating my TMJ pain which is nearly resolved. I cannot give enough thanks to him for helping to alleviate years of pain.View on Google
Are You Out of State?
Contact Dr. Lorio's office to make arrangements about TMJ services. Please state the request within the message.
"It has really been a life saver!"
Dr. Lorio Has Extensive, Advanced Training in TMD Treatment
You’re visiting a doctor with advanced training in TMJ disorders from leaders in the field. Most notably, Dr. Lorio is one of fewer than 20 dentists in the United States who have completed the eight-level Masterclass training in gneuromuscular dentistry and the Ortho I and II courses. He is the only dentist in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee to complete this training.
- Advanced Principles of Physiologic Occlusion – The Next Level Beyond the Basics
- Advanced Diagnostic Principles
- Advanced GNM Treatment Planning
- Introduction to GNM Micro Occlusion/Coronoplasty I
- Advanced GNM Bite Refinment/K7 Practicum
- Advanced GNM Bite Management and Transfer
- Advanced GNM Micro-Occlusion/Coronoplasty II
- Scan Interpretation and Clinical Application
Request a TMJ Consultation Today
Dr. Lorio studied directly under a world-renowned TMJ expert and a pre-eminent authority combining gnathology and neuromuscular dentistry, Dr. Clayton Chan. Dr. Chan created the field of gneuromucscular dentistry. Dr. Lorio has been recognized as a recipient of the Occlusion Connections Triad Emblem consisting of TMD, restorative, and orthopedic therapy. Dr. Lorio has also learned from other doctors like Henry Gremillion, Jeff Okeson, Frank Spears, and Peter Dawson.
Memberships and Affiliations
Baton Rouge, LA, Patients Highly Review Their Experience
Dr. Lorio is an amazing dentist.l would recommend him to anyone in need of a dentist.He has restored my smile again.Thank you Dr. Lorio an his staff.View on Google
Dr. Lorio is a great and trustworthy dentist. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist in the Baton Rouge area!View on Google